- It is open to all boys and girls irrespective of caste or creed.
- A student who seeks admission should have completed a minimum of 3.5 years as on 1st April 20………. to L.K.G class which is the entry class of this school.
- Admission may be considered to those students about whom the Principal has the opinion that he/she will be able to follow classes in English language.
- A boy/girl who has attended any recognized school will not be admitted without a school Learning Certificate from the same.
- Students who seek admission must submit the following authentic documents –
- A passport size photograph of the child
- The original and an attested Photostat copy of Birth Certificate from the Municipal Council
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of parents and the candidate.
- The original and an attested Photostat copy of mark sheet of the latest examination attended, at the time of submitting the Registration Form.
- After the admission, no change in the name of the student and the parents are entertained.
- A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or the fee will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the student and not by the student himself.
- No school leaving certificate is given until all the sums due to the school have been paid in full.
- A pupil failing to be promoted may have to discontinue his studies in the school. A pupil failing twice in the same class must discontinue his studies in the school.