Home/ Examination and Promotion
- There will be three examinations for classes LKG to V and four examinations for classes VI to X in every academic year
- Marks will be awarded to the students based on the quality of the answers provided to the questions in the examination.
- Willful breach of any of the rules during an examination may cause cancellation of the paper or any other corrective measure.
- Application for verification of marks should be submitted to the principal within a period of 3 days after the declaration of the results. Answer sheets of final examination will not be shown to the students.
- Students’ evaluation will be on the basis of Grades awarded in place of marks as per the examination policy
- The minimum marks required for passing in each subject and in the aggregate shall be 33% or D Grade.
- Candidates who fail in important subjects such as Maths, Social studies, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit and English shall appear for a re- test. Failing in the retest will have to repeat his or her class.
- To determine eligibility for promotion, the average of all the examinations will be considered